Senior IT Executive, CHCIO, Healthcare IT Expert
Ron is an Information Technology Executive with over 25 years of experience leading and transforming technology initiatives in healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and the federal government. He is focused on his craft, capabilities, and expertise in enterprise cybersecurity, process improvement, risk management, technology innovation, and leadership.
Ron has spent his entire 25-year career in Information Technology leading teams responsible for strategic planning, IT governance, service delivery, infrastructure operations enterprise cybersecurity, compliance, and regulatory reviews to clients. Ron leads with a specialized focus in current state and future state assessments enabling organizations to remain competitive in their industry, maintaining sustainable architecture, staff alignment, and training on process improvement.
Areas of Expertise:
- Operating as a Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Executive Director of IT, for client organizations, overseeing the development and leadership of technology programs
- Managing cybersecurity assessments to identify and design strategic remediation plans for people, process, and technology risks
- Overseeing compliance for entities and business associates with protected information
- Leading teams in identifying and remediation controls to protect networks from intrusions and resulting breaches
- Reviewing controls to ensure data and processes are outsourced to service providers in a secure manner
- Over 25 year of experience in the technology community
Ron holds an MBA in Computer and Information Technology from Bellevue University (NE) and a Certified Healthcare Chief Information Officer (CHCIO) certification.